- Kerbside creamery delivers to sydney metropolitan areas as well as selected Surrounding suburbs. Kerbside creamery offers a flat-rate $14.99 delivery fee, payable in addition to the cost of any products purchased and is charged at check-out. Deliveries regularly take place between Monday to Sunday at 12pm to 5pm on the day selected. Delivery may be outside these hours as this is just a general guideline for expected delivery times. We are unable to specify an exact time for delivery as all delivery drivers must follow a specific route to deliver all products within the timeframes listed above. We are unable to prioritise any delivery addresses under any circumstances.
- Whilst every effort is made to adhere to the above delivery schedule, we use both Internal and external couriers for all our deliveries, and occasionally situations arise Which are out of our control resulting in delays to the time frames listed above. We cannot accept responsibility for these unfortunate events, but assure you that every effort is made to ensure your order arrives on time and in perfect condition. No refunds will be made if your order is delivered outside of these delivery times as they are simply a guide.
- If the recipient is unable to accept a delivery at the specified address, if it is safe to do so, the order may be left at the door at the discretion of the driver. Please note, we will not be responsible for any ‘melted’ or ‘infested’ products as it is the customers responsibility to attend to the cake within the time listed above.If there is nowhere safe to leave the cake or the driver can not access the delivery Address, the number registered with the order will be contacted. If the customer does not answer after one attempt or the contact number is incorrect, the cake will be returned to Kerbside Creamery where the customer must now pick the cake up.
- If the delivery address supplied by the customer is incorrect or insufficient details are provided, Kerbside Creamery does not accept any responsibility for any incorrect deliveries. It is the obligation of the customer to supply accurate information when processing the order. If a company name is not stated on the order and it is going to a company, the item is at risk of being incorrectly delivered. Kerbside Creamery will not take any responsibility for this as it is the customers responsibility to ensure sufficient delivery details are provided.
Please Note: By choosing to deliver to businesses, you inherit the risk of it not being delivered after the opening times and before the closing times. We cannot accommodate deliveries of businesses.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device